Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Watching Michael Jackson videos

According to Declan, there are two Michael Jacksons.

I was showing him one of the many Dancing Machine videos on Youtube when he said, "You know, it's like there are two Michael Jacksons, even though I know there's only one."

When pressed about what he meant, Declan said, "His skin is different! One is brown and one is peach!"

I guess this is where I say, "Oh, snap!"

Anyway, here are Declan's two favourite Michael Jackson videos, one from his brown days and one from his peach.



4 comments:

  1. LOL this is hilarious. Time to have the "white privilege" discussion. Or is is the "body dysmorphia" discussion?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I like to go with the theory that he was replaced by an alien. Scream is great, but my favorite "brown" video is Billy Jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doh! A bit of both, I'm afraid. I think his nose is beyond saving now. Ugh. He looked fine before!

    Native American Momma, I think Billie Jean is one of may fave MJ songs EVER!

    (This is Irene.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny! Just wanted to stop by and say thank you for following My Four Monkeys!

    ~Angie
    MyFourMonkeys.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! No meanies please. :)